We are glad that you looked us up. Most everything that you want to know about us can be found here. If there is something else you need, please contact us. Whether you’ve just begun your spiritual journey or you’ve been traveling awhile, we invite you to check us out.
When and Where is the Service?
10:00 a.m. Sundays at 910 Bridgewater Avenue in Chippewa Falls, WI
How long does the service last?
About 60 minutes
What about my child/children?
After announcements we release children to take part in our children’s church if they wish. We believe that children are an important part of the Vineyard Church. Our heart is to see them experience Him in their daily lives. Children participate in the ministry and our hope is that they will connect with God and do what He has called them to do.
- We start with twenty minutes of worship by singing songs. The words will be on the screen so you can follow along. Don’t worry if you don’t know the songs. We didn’t know them at first either.
- During worship you are invited to participate in the Lord’s Supper. The bread and juice is up front and you are welcome to take it at any time during the service. All we ask is that you believe in Jesus.
- After worship there are announcements. During this time the offering basket is passed around. As a guest do not feel obligated to give.
- After announcements children are dismissed for children’s church and the message will begin.
- After the message there will be one or two songs.
- During this time there will be trained people in the front of the room who would love to pray with you about anything. We encourage you to take advantage of the prayer ministry. Praying with others can be a great avenue to encounter God in a tangible way.
- After the service there is hang out time with coffee and food.
Do you want to get more connected at Valley Vineyard?
There is a lot of information about events/smaller gatherings posted on the calendar. Beyond that, we encourage you to come join us on Sundays. We’d love to get to know you better.